First things first. As I explained in my previous post, I messed up a bit on the word count tracker thing. Still, I found one I’m going to use. I’ll keep up with progress here on this blog, making specific posts for specific stories.
To save you folks from having to see them, I’ll try to keep those posts hidden. (Not sure if hiding singular posts is possible on WordPress, but we’ll see.)
Second, I changed my theme. The previous one wasn’t working, and I didn’t like it. This one’s much more simple and customizable, so I like it better. 🙂
Hope you folks out in the writing world are doing well! 😀
A little while later…
Oh, Scrivener has its own word counter…that…I can set with whatever number I want for each document.
Well, now I just feel silly.
Hrm, maybe I should go through that tutorial after all…